Agriculture Innovation for the Beauty Industry with Sustainable Development
On 20 November 2018 Kasetsart University organized seminar about the Agriculture innovation for the beauty industry with sustainable development and four speakers were invited to share their knowledge and experience. The speakers were:
- Toji Tagi, Director of Japan Environment Education Forum
- Dr. Dr. Maliwan Haruthaithanasan, Researcher of KAPI
- Ms. Sujata Bhatia (Suzy), Business development consultant
- Mr. Wuttipong Panitsettakorn, Managing Director of Quality Plus Aesthetic International Co., Ltd
The seminar topic emphasis on how to create a sustainable brand, which the speaker has the knowledge and experience that can be adapted to the business, whether it is
- Doing businesses that respond to social issues that are concrete approaches to sustainable development, both economically, socially and environmentally, as well as a source of income for farmers.
- Collaboration with the research team to develop the products to achieve sustainable and long-term consumer satisfaction.
- Finding funding sources by submitting proposals, especially with research that has been conducted in conjunction with the public sector, to facilitate submission of business applications.
There were many SME entrepreneurs from different company and the event ends with Q&A session to clarify the doubts and provide suggestions to the audience. Quality Plus Aesthetic International Co., Ltd. would like to thank you very much for your interest in this seminar.
If you are interested in sustainable business development include funding sources for research or would like to write a proposal for a research project. Please contact us for more information and consultation at Quality Plus Aesthetic International Co., Ltd.