Need professional FDA Registration Service in China?
Each foreign Cosmetics Product intended to do market in China, must apply for CFDA registration, to obtain the Cosmetics registration certification. And the foreign Cosmetic manufacturers must appoint a China local registration agent to do the CFDA registration work.
In China, Cosmetics are divided into:
- Ordinary cosmetics Including products for hair care, skin care, makeup, nail/toenail care and perfumes, etc.
- Special Cosmetics Referring to those used for hair growth, hair dye, hair perm, hair removal, breast shaping/message, body fitness, deodorant, spots fading, whitening, sunscreen, etc.
Registration Time Estimate:
- Ordinary cosmetics: 4 – 6 months;
- Special Cosmetics: 6 – 12 months.
CFDA Application Dossiers List:
- CFDA Registration Application form;
- The Applicant’s business license;
- Certificate of Quality Management System (GMPc, ISO9000, ISO22176 Certificate, etc.);
- Letter of Authorization issued by the Applicant to its CFDA registration agent in China;
- Free Sales Certificate or other Marketing Approval Certificate in original country;
- The cosmetics product formula table;
- The product quality and safety control standards;
- Statement of undertaking on the not use of raw materials involving high risks substances (such as BSE – mad cow disease);
- The risk substances safety testing or assessment report (such as Dioxane, phenol, acrylamide, methanol, etc.);
- Product original packaging label and Chinese label;
- The sealed intact product samples.
If special purpose cosmetics, still need:
- ) Proofs and evidence of product’s efficacies / functions;
- ) Details of the production process, Diagram flow chart, etc.
If OEM situation exists, need:
- ) Notarized copy OEM contract (can black the sensitive information);
- ) Or a simple OEM agreement signed by both parties is acceptable.
Note: Our CFDA registration experts can provide the application dossiers prepare, edit, preview and other services.